Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
At Camali Clinic we provide a patient-centred holistic approach for children and adolescents who are facing difficulties with their well-being and support for the parents and family.
Our child and adolescent psychiatry team led by our Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist can help you find the solution to the mental health issues that your child may be experiencing. He utilizes various therapeutic modalities, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Family Systems Therapy. With over twenty years of experience as a Consultant, he has developed expertise in the appropriate use of medications for ADHD, autism, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, depression, psychosis, bipolar illness, tic disorders, and sleep difficulties.
What conditions can our psychiatrists treat?
- Anxiety Disorders (Phobias, Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
- Mood Disorders
- Childhood-onset Disorders (ADHD, Dyslexia, Intellectual Disability, Autism, Enuresis, Tics)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioural Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Acute and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Self Harm
- Psychotic Disorders and Schizophrenia
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Addictive Disorders (Dependence on nicotine, alcohol, cannabis, other substances of abuse)
- Cognitive Disorders (Dementia, Delirium)