Camali clinic provides Psychometric Assessments for intelligence and cognitive functioning, namely:
- WAIS – Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) is an IQ test designed to measure intelligence and cognitive ability in adults and older adolescents.
- MMPI – Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) is a psychological test that assesses personality traits and psychopathology. It is primarily intended to test people suspected of having a mental health or other clinical issues.
- CTONI – Comprehensive Test of Nonverbal Intelligence is a norm-referenced test using nonverbal formats. It measures children and adults’ general intelligence who might be adversely affected by subtle or overt impairments involving language or motor abilities.
- German Psych-ed evaluation for children and adults
- Raven’s IQ evaluation for giftedness or intellectual disabilities for non-English speakers.
- Vocational skills assessment to choose university study paths or career paths.
- Access Arrangement for exam accommodations of high school and university using specific batteries such as SPaRCs or DASH