Hazar is a Clinical Psychologist with over ten years of work experience in the UAE. She is also a trained Psycho-Educational assessor approved by the British Psychological Society and experienced in administering a wide range of achievement and ability tests, including intelligence tests.
Hazar also worked with adults who have different emotional and behavioural problems, including but not limited to mood disorders and anxiety disorders. She uses a variety of approaches and techniques tailored to every individual based on the need and the personal characteristics and differences. Her approaches include Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy and Emotion-focused Therapy. She is a caring and considerate person with a personal focus on helping others.
Passionate about enhancing human and social development, and personal growth.
- Clinical Psychologist, Healthbay PolyClinic, Dubai, UAE
- Clinical Psychologist, Medeor 24×7 Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- Clinical Psychologist, Al Hikma Psychiatry, Dubai, UAE
- Clinical Psychologist, Community Development, Dubai, UAE
- Clinical Psychologist, Association Justice Et Miséricorde (AJEM) (Roumieh Central Prison), Beirut, Lebanon
- MA in Clinical Psychology, The Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon
- BSc Psychology, Lebanese University, Lebanon
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority Regulatory (DHCR), Dubai, UAE
- Department of Health Abu Dhabi (DOH), Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), Australia
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), UK
Her Clinical Areas Of Specialisation:
- Anxiety/Panic attacks
- Low self-esteem
- Stress-related problems
- Addictive behaviors
- Personality disorders
- Anger related problems
Virtual Reality Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Emotion-Focused Therapy, and Psychodynamic Therapy.