Racha holds a MA and a BA with distinction in Clinical Psychology from the American University of Beirut and a Diploma in Cognitive Behavioral Approaches in the Treatment of Mental Diseases from the Saint Joseph University of Beirut.
She was trained at the American University of Beirut Medical Center and worked as a research assistant in the Department of Psychology and Social Behavioral Sciences, where she was awarded the Sheikh Fawzi Azar Award for Distinguished Research in Psychology.
Her experience in the clinical field includes cognitive assessment, psychotherapy and support for adults and adolescents struggling with depression, generalized anxiety, panic attacks, suicidal ideation and grief. She is the cofounder of the Neurology and Psychology Health Center in Lebanon. Her approach to treatment focuses on the uniqueness of each individual seeking help and offering a safe haven in therapy where the client feels accepted and treated without any judgement or culture biases.
- Master Degree (MA) in Clinical Psychology, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Bachelor degree (BA) in Psychology, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Diplome Universitaire (DU) des approaches comportementales et cognitives des maladies mentales, University of Saint Joseph Lebanon
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority Regulatory , UAE
- Ministry of Public Health, Lebanon