Eléonore is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who has been practicing in South of France and Monaco, Monte-Carlo area for over 5 years before relocating to Dubai, UAE. She earned her Master degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, south of France. She worked in a very reputable hospital on the French Riviera for 5 years and opened her own private practice in Monaco. She provides psychotherapy services in both English and French. Eléonore utilizes a client-centered and strength-based approach, while integrating evidence-based treatment approaches that best fits the individual and their needs. Individual therapy or counseling is extremely personal and tailored to the individual – Eleonore works collaboratively with each person to help identify the goals for therapy.
She is specialized in PTSD and her main research work is focused on mental grip/ mental domination but she can also help you with anxiety/stress management, life transitions, relationship and intimacy problems and issues of adolescence and young adult.
Lastly, as she earned a DU in art therapy, she can also work with young children.
- Master Degree (MA) in Clinical psychology, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France
- Bachelor Degree (BA) in Psychology, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France
- Diplôme Universitaire (DU) en médiations thérapeutiques par l’art et en psychologie expertale et criminelle.
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority Regulatory (DHCC)
- Ministry of public health, France