Elise is a seasoned clinical psychologist with a DHA license and is comprehensively trained with 20 years of experience across diverse settings such as schools, community services, NGOs, and private practice. Her extensive exposure has broadened her expertise, reinforcing a holistic approach while collaborating with various age groups.
Elise is fully committed to guiding individuals towards emotional wellness and devotes her skills to healing minds and empowering lives. She employs an array of evidence-based treatment approaches and therapeutic modalities, including CBT, counselling, and Psychodynamic psychotherapy.
With a keen interest in the impacts of the unconscious mind and its manifestations, her objective is unravelling the roots of her client’s difficulties, formulating impactful interventions, and enhancing their quality of life. Ensuring an inclusive and supportive therapeutic process, she cultivates an atmosphere of trust and reassurance.
Additionally, Elise has spent 16 years in psycho-education and mental health with the Ministry of Education in Lebanon and multiple NGOs. Her publications include co-authoring two learning disability guides and an article about eating disorders.
Elise’s expertise entails working with children, adolescents, and adults utilizing a predominantly psychodynamic approach. She is a recognized member of respected bodies such as the Lebanese Order of Psychologists, the European Foundation for Psychoanalysis, and the British Psychological Society.
Skilled in multilingual therapy delivery, Elise is fluent in Arabic, French, and English.
Areas of expertise:
For children and adolescents:
- Psycho-educational assessments for learning disabilities
- Emotional assessments
- Psychotherapy for issues like anxiety, depression, mood swings, siblings’ rivalry, attachment issues, and wellbeing
- Parental counselling
- Personality testing
- Psychotherapy for conditions like anxiety, depression, OCD, trauma, grief, abuse, phobias, sleep disorders, and eating disorders
- Couples’ therapy
- Mental health-related training
- Group support
- Master's in Clinical Psychology, University of Balamand, Lebanon
- Bachelor's in Psychology, Lebanese University, Lebanon
- Trained as a Psychodynamic Psychotherapist under Professor Lela Chikhani and SPIAL
- Dubai Health Authority Registration no. 56983164
- Ministry of Public Health, Lebanon no. 2021/3/23818
- Lebanese order of psychologists no. 90/2022
- Lebanese Order of Psychologists
- European Foundation for Psychoanalysis
- British Psychological Society
- Société de Psychothérapie Inspiration Analytique Liban