Shireen is a Behaviour Analyst in Camali Clinic, having earned her BCaBA (Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst) in 2019 and RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) in 2017. Shireen has obtained her Master’s in Applied Behaviour Analysis from University of West Florida in USA.
Shireen has worked with different age groups and with diverse cases of Autism, ADHD/ADD, learning disabilities, speech impairments, challenging behaviour in various settings (school, nursery, home, clinic).
She is passionate to help families on creating a positive difference in a child’s development to reach their full potential and long-term success by effectively managing difficult behaviour, learn new behaviour patterns, acquisition of new skills and coping skills to improve their lives and overcome behavioral issues that have become an obstacle at home and school.
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA), Behaviour Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® (BACB®), USA
- MA in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- BSc Management Science
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority Regulatory (DHCR), Dubai, UAE
- Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst (BCaBA), Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® (BACB®), USA
- ABA Therapist, Autism Rocks Resource Center Dubai, UAE
- ABA Therapist, Inspire Therapy, Dubai, UAE